Monday, August 13, 2012


Procrastinator is not one of the words I would use to describe myself. And yet, I have delayed submitting this first post for more than a year. Why? Well, it wasn’t because I had nothing to say. Rather, it is because I care so deeply about what you might think of my writing and my opinions, and, by extension, what you think about me. For the last year I have I written, edited, and filed away without submitting, waiting for the opportune time to upload. I’ve decided that now is the time for this new beginning.

So please join me on this new venture. I plan to write about my greatest passions (faith, family, grandchildren, the pleasures of country living, good reads, friends) and any other subject that stirs me in the moment. I pledge to write honestly.

I hope you will read my posts and share your thoughts with me.

Max

3 comments:

  1. Hi Max, I applaud you on your new venture. I too procrastinate on the things that I want to do only for me. An avid reader myself but unfortunately with precious little time to do so I vow to read your posts as often as I can and join in on the discussions. Much love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, first for being the first to respond, and also for committing to join me in this new venture. More later. Max

      Delete
  2. You go girl! Knew you could do this and looking forward to your "musings." BTW, your
    2 grandaughters are delightful!

    ReplyDelete